Saturday, January 24, 2009

The rules...

As I say above, just pick out one of the mixes below ("Burgers & Fries," "Pop Rocks & Coke," or "Cough Syrup & Nicotine") based on the description and liner notes provided and send me your address (please allow three to four weeks for delivery). If you want to make a comment on this blog after you get your mix, please do, but no pressure.

Note: Pop this into iTunes and turn it into playlist. Itunes should ID all the songs.

The Wild Card Option: If you want all three, great! But know that you will then receive an e-mail along with your fellow Wild Carders about 2008 music and what sucked and what rocked and you'll be asked to join in on the conversation.

- Jed

1 comment:

  1. Hells yeah! These mixes rock. I'm super siked. Especially love the commentary. Happy 2009! p.s. I know nothing about anyone shouting at me about songs they love, while drinking corona and bbqing

    ReplyDelete